- 2 cups cooked or canned chickpeas plus 1/2 cup reserved cooking water/ chickpea water, you can save a few chickpeas to garnish with.
- 1.5-2 Beetology Whole Beets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup Mighty Sesame Tahini
- 2 Tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning (plus additional for garnish)
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- ¼ cup Parsley for garnish
- Place chickpeas, beets, garlic, tahini, and everything bagel seasoning in a food processor and blend till smooth. Add the chickpea water gradually until you reach the desired consistency.
- With a tablespoon, spread the hummus in circular fashion on a plate. Place chickpeas in the center, drizzle with tahini, olive oil and chopped parsley, and top with a sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning.