- 3 oz. Beetologybeet+cherry
- 1.5 oz. Bourbon
- 1 dash bitters
- Spiced Cocktail Cherry (recipe below) or your favorite store bought maraschino cherries
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add Beetologyjuice and bourbon. Shake until chilled, strain and garnish with a cocktail cherry.
Cocktail Cherry Recipe
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Beetologybeet+cherryjuice
- 1 stick cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Bourbon
- 1 pound stemmed and pitted cherries
In medium saucepan, combine sugar, Beetologyjuice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Bring to a low simmer, stirring until sugar is fully dissolved. Remove from heat and add bourbon, and stir to combine. Add cherries and stir until coated with syrup. Let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate before serving.